Take the opportunity to enjoy full days of game-viewing in 3 different parks of Tanzania and realize the beauty of nature just within 3 days of Tanzania budget tours.
Meet our professional tour guide/driver in Arusha town, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which, we travel to the Lake Manyara National Park. We arrive in time for lunch at the park gate. After lunch, we head into the Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive. This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive lake Manyara but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park area) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, we depart from the camp with a packed lunch head to the Ngorongoro conservation area and descend 600m into the magnificent crater for game viewing. The Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals (about 30000 animals)which include endangered Black Rhinocerous herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, caracals, and the leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will enjoy lunch in the crater at the Ngoitoktok picnic site, after which we drive back to Mto wa Mbu village.
Tarangire National Park -Arusha
After breakfast, we head into the Tarangire National Park for a morning game drive. The park. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. This African national park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings. Later we return to Arusha town.
End of Tour
Included in Tour;
- Airport Transfer to & from Kilimanjaro or Arusha
- Accommodation 1 night before and 1 night after the safari (if needed)
- Transport with a qualified driver or guide in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof
- Camping or Lodge fees and accommodation on agreed.
- All meals while on camping safari (including cook on camping safari)
- Camping Equipment, where applicable
- National Park entry fees
- All Government taxes
- 1.5 Bottled Mineral water per person per day
Excluded in Tour:
- Tips (for Guide $20 USD per person per day)
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($ 50 per group of 6 people or less)
- First Dinner on your Arrival
- Olduvai Gorge visit ($ 50 per person)
- International Flight and Domestic Flight (if not included in the offer)
- Laundry, Telephone bills
- Curio shop purchases, Gratitude
- Champagne, cognac, premium brand spirits, cellar wines, cigars, and cigarettes.